Monday, December 3, 2012

Bite by Byte




I was really overwhelmed by learning how much Google can do a lot for me (good thing my tear ducts are not functioning or else there'd already be tears lining up my eyelids -- kidding).

I have realized that learning the symbols such as ~, " ", and '-'can really ease my career in the field of communication. This wont just ease but help me a lot. I imagine if Google would be a person, I am picturing a man who is more than willing to help such students like me who don't find time to study effective google searching.

In a world where everything seems to be at hand, it is a lot of help to know the skills in effective google searching. This will help 'information-hunger' generation like me to have the zillion bytes in the Internet

8 comments:

  1. Need I say more? :))) True, Google is one of our best-est friends especially at this age. Nice and I enjoyed your humor Mansanas. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How everyone was amazed is really amazing. If we have another time in the world, we will go to the world and say I have better. Google is one of the bests. I agree with what you said. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you apple!! Good job on your insights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this was written or typed or whatever. Hehe And yes I agree with this! Google forevahhhh Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some weird reason exclusive to my own weird self, I felt touched with the metaphor you've given Google: "a man who is more than willing to help such students like me who don't find time to study effective google searching." I feel the same way too about Google. It always finds ways on how to help its users in every way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the symbols that you said! Google really helps us save time whenever we are searching specially when we are in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could imagine the man you're saying. If he's true, then i bet our problems in gathering information would be lessened. Thumbs up for your synthesis. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with this! I also learned a lot about Google and how usefl it is! :)

    ReplyDelete